Tuesday 25 September 2007

Been on holiday

Just spent the last week in Ibiza on holiday with the family and some friends of ours. Had a great time despite a couple of days of iffy weather.

I never had time to update the blog before going, so here is a quick recap of the week before we went.

Played 7 hours
Won $2500
Bad luck $400
Withdraw $2000 (10% of bankroll)

Bankroll going forward $18.5k

In the big pots I got my money in really well on many occasions, so this was a great result to have leading into a break. I wonder if a string of bad results would have affected my mood on holiday. I guess not, but things have been going so well lately that its tough to remember a long losing streak and how that feels.

I resisted the temptation to play last night, having arrived back home by tea-time. I resume hostilities later today.

No comments: