Monday 3 September 2007

Record month

Cash-wise, this has been a record month for me. My bankroll has gone up by an amazing $10,726. This beats my previous best for a month by almost $6,000 and that was about 2 years ago. It feels great.



However, as regular readers will know, this has been due in no small part to good luck in the big pots, which I have quantified at $3,800 for August. On top of good luck in the months of June and July this means that my bankroll of $16,200 is a whopping $7,000 higher than it would be if I had received average luck.



This means that I have been able to happily play $5-$10 NLHE without fear of going broke. This in itself is worth a lot of money. If I had run badly, or even fairly, I would have been in so much more danger of going broke and it surely would have affected my play. So, although I have played well for most sessions this month I must acknowledge the impact luck has played.


For September the plans remain the same:

$5-$10 full ring,

happy to start new tables when required

play well, leave if not playing well.

No comments: