Tuesday 5 June 2007

Revised goals! Bank-roll building plans?

A disappointing week all in all. After a good start I had a $190 loss on Sunday night which reduced week 1 profits to $155. So not exactly earth-shattering results after 12 hours play. A further $100 was released from my start-up bonus (Full Tilt), so the bankroll was up to $2,255.

On a happier note, I actually played quite well for most of the week.

However, I have thought about the plan to withdraw $1,900 at the end of each month and decided that at the current stakes this is unrealistic.

Revised Plan - WITHDRAW 20% of the BANKROLL at the end of each month. In effect, this means that I have to win 25% of the month's starting bankroll to retain the same bankroll at the end of the month. I feel that this is achieveable, and it allows for a steady (hopefully increasing) income.

No comments: